Tuesday, March 8, 2011

IT'S ALL IN THE MUSIC!

If I were a song I'd be in just the right key.  I'd be all the best instruments in sweet harmony
A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar.  They're worth so much more after I'm a gonner
So why do I get so lonely, when there really ain't nothing wrong.  I guess the company of strangers is better then being alone
You put the happy in my ness, you put the good times in my fun
If you ever need a lift to heaven you can take my stairs
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger
I'm no super man, I hope you like me as I am.
He made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket, save them for a time when your really gonna need them
Oh happily every after, wouldn't you know ,oh, skip to the ending who'd like to know? I'd like to know.  Author of the moment can you tell me do I end up happy.
I'm not giving you a hour or a second or another minute longer.  I'm busy getting stronger
I have tried to hide all my thoughts so long.  Maybe now I'll finally speak
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singing.
But I don't lose my head, cause it ain't really up to me
And I'm doing just fine I'm always landing on my feet
I just want to be strong at the end of the road
I ain't gonna stress because the worst ain't happen yet
I wanna free fall out into nothing, oh, I'm gonna leave this, this world for a while, I'm free falling
I got troubles oh, but not today cause they're gonna wash away!

This is just a little something fun I put together, it means nothing, although you can interpret it how ever you want.  Although, I did realize after I put it all together that it does have a little meaning to me.  But really its just a bunch of gibberish, (my favorite lines from songs I like put together.)  I find myself writing all my favorite lines down when I listen to music.  Its just something I like to do.  I have papers filled with them.  But I hope you all enjoy it and realize that all your troubles will wash away{thank you Joe Purdy} because mine sure have, and well I am a little bit stronger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment