Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Thoughty

Mindy Gledhill- All About Your Heart
"Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh

"I don't mind your odd behavior,
It's the very thing I savor.
If you were an ice cream flavor
You would be my favorite one.

My imagination sees you,
Like a painting by Van Gogh.
"Starry Night(s)" and "Bright sunflowers", 
Follow you where you may go...

It's not about your scars, it's all about your heart."




When you have apx. 10 min to spare, 
take a moment and watch this video 
that is simply incredible. My New Life
It's about a husband and wife that get 
in a plane crash and how it has 
strengthened their testimonies in the
Gospel. Why they still mortally exist.
Above is a piece of the song they play
throughout watch the video, then listen
to the song. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. i just watched that yesterday and It was amazing. This women is so beautiful. She is such a strong women. It made me think, if she could go through this and still be happy i can go through anything...with the help of my Father in Heaven of course:)

    -slick

    ReplyDelete